The Big Piney Woods Cats

Monday, January 21, 2008

Precious Tells A Tail

Precious: Patches, come quick, I think I see a fairy. And it is a man fairy and he painted pussy toes on the window, in colors!



Patches: Let me sleep, Squirt. The fairies are hibratating. The only one around now is Jack Frost, and he really isn't a fairy.
Precious: Please cum luk!!!
Patches: Oh, for meowing out loud. OK.......where?
Precious: :points paw: Over there.

Patches: Looks the same to me, you just wanted to asurb me.
Precious: I saw sufing, I nose I did!!!


Posted by One Of The Girls at 7:34 AM

10 Comments

  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 7:48 AM  
    we seed the fairy Precious!!! it looks like maybe it was Jack Frost!!

    hi to our bestest furriends
  • Blogger Cheysuli and gemini posted at 7:56 AM  
    I saw it to. I think he is just playing with you!
  • Blogger Dragonheart & Merlin posted at 8:07 AM  
    We see the fairy, Precious! He looks like a trickster!
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:27 AM  
    Oooh this is exciting! And tell Patches that sometimes the young can see things that the elders can't. We bet thats what happened.
  • Blogger Daisy posted at 9:03 AM  
    I saw him! I saw him!
  • Blogger Queen Snickers and Empress posted at 12:46 PM  
    hehe Momma never sees the fairies I point to out side the window. ~Queen Snickers
  • Blogger Chancy & Ernie's Voice posted at 1:20 PM  
    Thank you for stopping by to see my new little brother Jake.
    Please stop back again soon.

    Hugs~Chancy
  • Blogger Derby posted at 4:28 PM  
    A fairy, cool. Or maybe a cool, even cold fairy!

    Patches, you have to open up your eyes to what the youngsters see!
  • Blogger Kelly Cat posted at 7:27 PM  
    Hey, we'll vouch for you, Precious. You tell Patches we saw it too. She can hibranate anytime, but doggone it, a fairy is worth getting excited about.
  • Blogger michico*Adan posted at 11:24 PM  
    HAHAHAHA~~~
    I saw the fairy, too~!!!!!
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv