The Big Piney Woods Cats

Monday, May 30, 2011

Chips

I has to go to the shelter place next week and get a chocolate chip in my neck. Momma says it is so if I get lost, they will be able to find me, but I never go outside. I suppose it is because I can disappear and Momma looks all over the house for me cuz I am good at hiding. Do you think I won't be able to hide when the chocolate chip is in my neck? Will my neck taste good? Mittens told me she has a potato chip in her neck and Precious said, "no it is a gambling chip." They are probably all wrong and it is a wood chip. Then, I has to go to TED and get sprayed. Then Momma says she will adopt me and I will be her little girl forever and ever!! THE END

Miracle 4Paws



Posted by One Of The Girls at 3:51 PM

11 Comments

  • Blogger d'Artagnan Rumblepurr posted at 5:17 PM  
    Yahoo!! The best part is the end part, where you get to stay forever!!
  • Blogger Shaggy, Scooby and Scout posted at 5:54 PM  
    Oh we were wondering if that last post about you looking more mature was foreshadowing the famous v-e-t visit all young cats must make when they come of age.

    Scout has one of those chips.
    A "chip" off the old block, maybe? But chocolate chip sounds yummy too.
  • Blogger Cheysuli and gemini posted at 6:09 PM  
    Hmm... if you had a chocolate chip humans might eat you so I hope it is not that!
  • Blogger Katnip Lounge posted at 6:12 PM  
    Mommy says that chocolate chip will just make you even MORE irresistable.
  • Blogger Derby, Ducky posted at 6:31 PM  
    Whatever kind of chip it is, it will be good for your. Glad you will have a forever home.
  • Blogger Keiko posted at 7:40 PM  
    We also have chippies, except our little Ryker! He will get one soon too. We are indoor kitties but Mummy feels safer!
    Purrrrs, KQ
  • Blogger Flock O' Fuzzies posted at 9:52 AM  
    Most of us have chippies in us too. It's just like a normal shot at the stabby place. You'll be a brave girl that's for sure.
  • Blogger Athena posted at 6:27 PM  
    I am so acited that you are getting adopted!

    PS my word verification is "blest." You are blessed to haf found your furever home!
  • Blogger brandi posted at 8:00 PM  
    Oh, little one, you are growing every day!
    I don't have a chip. Let me know if it tastes good, okay?
    brandi
  • Blogger Daisy posted at 8:19 AM  
    I have a chip, too. I thought it was a 'tato chip, but now I hope it is a chocolate chip!
  • Blogger Ayla, Iza, and Marley posted at 8:45 PM  
    We are all chocolate-chipped too. Its a good idea!
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv