The Big Piney Woods Cats

Monday, December 08, 2008

My New Furriend


I have a new buddy. He sits under the Christmas tree with a smile on his face, all the time. My human sisfurwhodoesn'tliveherebuthasafamilyofherown, gave it to Momma last year. He doesn't pick on me, like Squirt does, whapping and chasing me. I can cuddle up to him and we share conversations, Bear and I. He understands how I am picked on, and I am the senior cat here. (I have been here the longest.) I hope Momma doesn't let him hibernate in the closet, like last year.

~Patches Lady~

Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:35 AM

11 Comments

  • Blogger Eric and Flynn posted at 8:13 AM  
    That is a very nice friend you have. He looks good for snuggling with.
  • Blogger Cheysuli and gemini posted at 8:13 AM  
    I think that looks like a very nice snowman friend.
  • Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers posted at 9:49 AM  
    And, he even has a lap!
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 10:20 AM  
    awww Patches, he looks like a wonderful furriend! but we loves you furry much and we would nefur whap or chase you. you can teleport ofur here!!!
  • Blogger Shaggy, Scooby and Scout posted at 11:16 AM  
    What a very good, understanding bear Patches! It's always great to have someone to confide in hide behind if necessary!
  • Blogger Derby posted at 4:57 PM  
    I get to snuggle with my Mr Bear all the time. He sits on mum's bed all the time.
  • Blogger Camie's Kitties posted at 9:28 PM  
    Patches, it looks like Bear is a wonderful friend. He looks like he is a good snuggle partner.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
  • Blogger Karen Jo posted at 12:33 AM  
    Your new friend looks very cuddly, Patches. It's great to have a friend who is just there for you all the time. Maybe you can talk your Mom into not having him hibernate in the closet this year.
  • Blogger Junior posted at 11:37 AM  
    He sounds like a very nice friend!!!
  • Blogger Black Cat posted at 7:38 PM  
    He is furry cute and cuddlesome!

    I hope the new "no kill" shelter thrives and gets forever homes for all their rescued ones:) xxx
  • Blogger Everycat posted at 8:51 AM  
    Patches it is always good to have a bear as a friend in winter, especially a house trained one like yours

    Happy Snuggling

    Whicky Wuudler
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv