As main spokescat for the Big Piney Woods Cats, I would like to take this opportunity to wish our Momma and Daddy Happy 42nd Anniversary. Wow, that is a lot of naps! Here are seven facts about them.
1. They moved to N. Idaho from central Minnesota, 32 years ago.
2. They raised 3 children, 2 boys (one is MeezerDad) and a girl.
3. They builded houses for a living, in Idaho. Momma designed the plans for the cabin, and her and Daddy builded it. It is their tirement home.
4. Daddy USED to be a *dog* purrson, I said, USED to be.
5. Momma has always been a cat luver, her first cat was Mimi, a grayboy, she had for 12 years. She got him when she was about two.
6. In Minnesota, Momma worked as receptionist for the Burlington Northern Railway; Daddy worked in the Parts Department at Ford, in Brainerd (you know, the movie Fargo, well, that wasn't actually Brainerd in that movie.)
7. They love the outdoors, camping, fishing, (Daddy) flower gardening (Momma); but love us gurls best of all!!
Pee Esss: We gotted at least 8 inches of white stuff. It fell out of the sky and made efurrything purrty and made works for Momma and Daddy. I don't know why they just don't leave it alone!!