Monday, August 13, 2007

Lucrative New Business

I think I need an occupation. After much thought I decided on something I mentioned sometime back; selling water. Now, it seems to me it is furry silly that the furless ones buy water, but it is to my advantage. We have our own deep well water here in the Big Piney Woods and it is furry cold cuz it is deep in the ground. Momma has plastic bottles that milk comes in, and I am sure she will let me use them. I can also use empty plastic pop bottles. I think this is a lucrative business and I should do well, maybe make enough to buy my own treats instead of having to depend on Momma and Daddy. Precious says she will help, but all she wants to do is play, Mittens says she will help, but all she wants to do is sleep and Mistrie says she could care less. Well, see if I will share any treats when I get rich!

~Patches Lady~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good idea. It's good to be self-reliant. Beautiful picture of you too. You could use that on the water labels.

Anonymous said...

And here most cats rely on photographs of themselves for extra money. How creative you are Patches Lady!

Unknown said...

Patches, I think that sounds like a very good occupation. You would be a good business-cat.

Milton said...

Dear Patches,
I would like to buy some of your Piney Woods Cats water. I think it will help my farm grow big and fast. How much would 2 milk jugs cost?
---Beezie
PeeEss will the sweet Precious be making deliveries?

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great idea Patches! we will help if you need any capital - we has $9.00 in windowsill money.

Karen Jo said...

You have come up with a very good idea, Patches. I hope it works out for you.

Just Ducky said...

What a great idea Patches. Big Piney Woods water. So refreshing even the cats love it!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat wood be a grate bizness Patches. Don't share dem treats yoo get wif yoor sisfurs cuz as our grampa used to say "if ya don't work, ya don't eat" and he was furry smart.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Grate idear, Patches! An you'd be recyclin all those plastic bottles, too. Maybe I can bottle an sell water, too? We gots it comin frum efurry tap in the howse.

Meowers from Missouri said...

that sounds like a licious idea, miss patches--femcatinist, and ecolologycally friendly, with the recycling angle. we would gladly 'vest somma our laundry money!!

an' your picture is lovely, dear lady!