The Big Piney Woods Cats

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

By Way of Introduction.......

Hello :

My name is Patches Lady, the owner of this house. Mittens Pollypaws, my sister, whispered in my tiny ear the other day that we must start a blog so we can share things with you other kitties. There is also Mistrie Rose who lives under our deck. Mom says she is semi-feral. Together we make up The Calico Girls (Technically Mistrie is not a calico; she is a torbie, close enough.)

Until later...many purrs....
Patches

Posted by One Of The Girls at 2:19 PM

3 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:02 PM  
    I love the "mew" site ^..^
    Cats are wonderful little "people"..
    Hugs
  • Blogger Sanjee posted at 10:34 PM  
    Hi Patches! Good to meet you! Thanks for your happy thoughts for my Mommy with her toothy problem. It's cool you're gonna be bloggin with us. More furriends is always good! I hopes you have fun with your blog. We have a racoonie that lives under our deck. I guess he's feral. hehehe Sometimes I watch him out the window. You and Mitten and Mistrie are very pretty cats! That's a nice Christmas picture of yall. :) I'll put yalls link on our blog.
    Purrs!
    Sanjee
  • Blogger Eponine's Cowboy posted at 11:19 AM  
    Calico cats are my favorite. I mean, I loved my Eppy and thought her color was beautiful, but there's something about calicos that I find extra nice!

    Glad to know you have a blog. I look forward to visiting more.

    Thanks for visiting Eponine's site, purraying and providing us comfort.

    - Eponine's Cowboy
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv